Valentine’s Day, the day to spend with those you love, is right around the corner.
(Did you forget? Don’t worry, I know people. Try these cards… or maybe these!)
Of course, a popular Valentine’s Day activity is cooking a meal for your special someone. I know I’ll be cooking something special for Nick on Valentine’s Day, plus I’ll also be adding something extra tasty to the fluffies’ meal. Then I thought, wouldn’t it be better if I could cook something for my human AND my puppy loves?
(Just go with it…I can’t name things. I’m not a food blogger for a reason.)
As the name implies, this breakfast is adorable, delicious, healthy, and incredibly simple. Come on, does it get any better?
What You’ll Need
- Red bell pepper
- Egg whites (or a whole egg if you don’t care about color)
- Nonstick spray
What You’ll Do
- Cut your bell pepper to resemble a heart. I just sliced through the pepper and cut out the bottom to make a ‘v’. Use a toothpick to hold the pepper together.
- Spray your skillet with nonstick spray (or olive oil… whatever you fancy).
- Place the heart shaped peppers in the pan and cook until just tender.
- Add your egg whites to the interior of the peppers.
- Now this step takes a little work. Use your spatula to ensure the pepper heart stays closed and egg does seep out.
- Allow egg to cook until almost done, then flip to cook completely.